For over 40 years Altronics has been a valued supplier of quality electronic components & public address equipment. Offering 10000 products, available from our Stores and online.
Established in 1976, we are a fully Australian owned and operated company. We supply electronic components and finished goods to customers throughout Australia and around the world. We are committed to ensuring we offer a high level of product quality, back up and service.
Our Product range includes:
Resistors, Capacitors, Transistors and FETs, Relays, Plugs & Sockets, Switches, P.A. & Hi-Fi Speakers, Sirens & Buzzers, P.A. Amplifiers and Equipment, Microphones, Fans, Heatsinks, Hardware, Test Equipment, Transformers, Inverters, 19″ Rack Frames and Cases, Security Equipment, Tools, Soldering Irons, Batteries and Kit Sets.
Fast facts about Altronics:
– Employer of over 140 people in 6 states.
– 5 warehouses located in capital cities for local access to our product range.
– 11 “Build It Yourself Electronics Centres” in Western Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia & Queensland.
– Product range in excess of 10000 stocked lines.
– We offer customers a local point of supply for electronic parts from the world’s prominent brands and manufacturers.
– Local manufacturer of professional commercial public address and fire/evac equipment.
– Local manufacturer of electronic enthusiast DIY kits.
We offer over 10000 stocked lines which are as diverse as our customer base that uses them. Our customers include professional installers of audio and security equipment, data and communications specialists, electricians, trades, DIY enthusiasts, makers, inventors and tinkerers!