WA Super is a West Australian company created by West Australians for West Australians.
We are an industry super fund existing to service members & employers with all profits retained to benefit members. WA Super manages over $3.2 billion of retirement savings for more than 60,000 members & because we are based in WA we have built our business on face to face communication & education for both employers & employees.
Benefits to WA employers;
- WA based client service centre to handle employer enquiries
- Each employer has their own Account Manager who they can contact directly
- Personal site visits conducted to nearly all WA regional areas
- A free clearing house facility for default employers & education & advice on superannuation obligations
Benefits to employees;
- 9 investment options to suit all age groups & differing risk profiles
- Sound investment returns
- Fully qualified team of Financial Planners available on a fee for service basis
- Free general advice via email, web chat, phone or face to face
- Low fees with all profits retained by the fund for the benefit of members
- Full suite of insurance inside super available
- Online account access
Contact Murray on 0434 307125 or email@example.com for further information or for any questions you may have.