Albany Holiday Park
Albany Holiday Park caters to the needs of travellers who want a comfortable, clean and quiet place to spend a few days away from the big cities with core values in mind: Peaceful, Spacious and Convenient.
Albany is a city blessed with more natural attractions and history than any other regional city in WA. If you’re a food and wine connoisseur, historical buff or outdoors adventurer, Albany has a lot to offer. The southern coastline is rugged and unspoilt and you’ll often be able to enjoy the scenery with no-one else around. Allow yourself a few days visiting Albany and the natural wonders around the area, you’ll be glad you did.
Stay at our place, we’ll help you get the most out of Albany.
Enjoy Albany Holiday Park…
- Convenient to Albany attractions and city centre
- 6 types of Cabins, catering for all budgets and guest requirements
- Large caravan sites, surrounded by grass
- Clean amenities and grounds
- All roads are paved, no dust!
- Seasonal discounts
- Dog and pet friendly
- 2 acre dog park
- Large playground and park area
- Free use of games and sports equipment
- Free gas BBQ and campers kitchen
- Free maps and tourist information and tour booking service
- Adjacent to general store with fuel, newsagent, liquor and hot food
- Wifi Internet
- Lots of space!
|550 Albany Highway|
Albany WA 6330
|Phone:||08 9841 7800|
|Freecall:||1800 180 855|
|On Site Cabins|
|Caravan/Tent Sites (with power)|